Friday, August 17, 2007

Food trip : Mann Hann

So glad we went out today. It was the 2nd straight day that classes were suspended and Anissa was getting restless at home. To me, that translates to getting irritated easily because when she's bored, she bugs me to death about her boredom. So when DB dropped by the house and announced he wanted all of us to have lunch out, we readily agreed. Perfect timing because DM was also on her way to visit the kids. By around 10:30, we were out of the house and on our way to Megamall. I also had to go to SM to buy some basics for the kids so we decided to just do everything there.

Nobody argued with me when I suggested that we go to MANN HANN. It's been a while since we all ate there. Good thing we were early because this branch is always packed with people. I still love the food! The quality hasn't changed and the service is quick as always.



Cold Tofu with Century Egg
Green Seafood Soup (yeah looks strange but it's good!)
Salted Fish Fried Rice
Sweet 'n Sour Pork
Salt 'n Pepper Spareribs
Tomiao (the veggies)
Taosi Clams --- if you eat in Mann Hann you have to order this! =)

This place still gets a thumbs up from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment