Saturday, August 4, 2007

Good morning, Sabine!

Every single day, I wake up to the sound of my cellphone alarm. At exactly 5:30am I get up to make sure Anissa wakes up, gets dressed and has breakfast (or most of the time a cup of Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate) before the schoolbus picks her up at 6am --- my poor baby! Almost always, I jump right back into bed after she's picked up. Our little girl Sabine sleeps beside DH and I on the big bed in the master's bedroom (while Ate stays on her own mattress on the floor). So she serves as my other alarm clock everyday.

This morning when she woke me up with her usual babble, she quickly crawled over to my side and grabbed my digicam which was sitting on my nightstand. Without batting an eyelash, she handed it over to me and "told" me to take it out. That only meant one thing: she wanted me to take her pictures hahaha!

And so without further ado (I was still soooo sleepy when I took these), here are the results of this morning's impromptu photo shoot:


Fresh from an 8-hour sleep


Ssshhhh! Dada's still asleep!


Uh oh! She's all warmed up!


Hi, Mommy!


Awww...what a cutie pie!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwww...

    Such a nice way to be greeted in the morning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! That's why waking up in the mornings is something I always look forward to =)

    ReplyDelete