Thursday, August 9, 2007

Nails at Home --- highly recommended!


When it comes to nail pampering, I've tried almost every place in the Metro. For the longest time, I was a very loyal client of Nail Spa at the Shang Mall. That is, until my favorite nail technician left to join Lotus Spa at the Podium Mall. When going to Ortigas Center just to get my nails done proved to be more of a hassle than an opportunity to de-stress, I settled for a neighborhood/village salon which, of course, was nowhere near the places I mentioned in terms of ambience and comfort. But they were able to do their job at cleaning my hands and feet just the same. When we rented out our townhouse in that village, I began to look for another salon near my house in Mandaluyong. I didn't find the ideal salon right away so I would go to places like CANS, Piandre Salon or whatever else I could find. I later on found Strands along Shaw Blvd. (in between Goldilock's and Red Ribbon) and I was impressed because they had all the nail polish brands that I love.

Recently though, I read about Nails at Home in the papers. Because I now spend 90% of my time within the walls of my house taking care of my family, it's become a chore to step out of the house just to get a manicure, pedicure and footspa. So I decided to go for home service this time and tried them out. BOY DID I LOVE IT!!!

My very first experience turned out to be so worth it, I've already called them back a second time. For a mani-pedi that's done right in the comforts of your own home for just P300, who's to complain??? An additional 200 something would get you a Foot Spa service to boot. I don't know what took me so long but I'm convinced this is how I want things done for now.

The best part is...I can completely tune out while my nails are being done. I lock myself up in my TV room, turn on the airconditioner and watch a movie on DVD while the nail technician works on me hee hee! This is heaven for pamper freaks like myself!

Read more about Nails at Home here and give them a try soon. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment