Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Disturbing!

I got this SMS from a friend today:

If you're driving after dark on Fri and Sat nights and you see an oncoming car w/ no headlights on, DON'T FLASH YOUR LIGHTS @ THEM. This is a Blood's gang initiation. The new gang member drives along w/o headlights or high beams and the 1st car to flash headlights @ him becomes his TARGET. He's required to chase and spot that car then shoot and kill everyone in the vehicle to complete his initiation. This warning is frm POLICE stations nationwide. Pls forward to friends and family.

Very disturbing...since I drive alone at night sometimes and the first thing I do when I see an oncoming vehicle without headlights is to flash mine to warn the other driver of my presence. I would assume this is what every other driver does as well??? I hope this is just one of those SMS messages that don't mean anything but just in case...it's best to be forewarned.

What is the world coming to?

No comments:

Post a Comment