Monday, October 8, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS De La Salle Green Archers!!!

After a year's suspension due to player ineligibility the
DE LA SALLE GREEN ARCHERS are so back and have shown
that they
STILL have what it takes to bring the crown home to Taft!

I've lost count of the number of championship games I've watched but the one today will certainly be the most unforgettable of them all. Heart-stopping all the way...it was written in the stars! This crown truly belongs to the GREEN ARCHERS!!! We're proud of you guys!!!

JVee --- you are still number one for me!
Rico --- great job, see you next year!
To TY AND CHOLO --- you'll surely be missed...what a fantastic way to end your UAAP experience! This may have been your last game in the UAAP but you'll always be remembered! This championship belongs to the both of you

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT GREAT SEASON!!!


DERECHO, LA SALLE!!!

4 comments:

  1. the green archers inspired us all. they showed the whole world what la sallians are truly made of.

    salamt green archers!

    animo la salle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty,

    I cannot totally related to UAAP since I don't follow it and my university (UP) hasn't been in the finals for the longest time. I understand the hype when I attended Ateneo for law school but that's about it...I wasn't so crazy over it :)

    Between La Salle and UE, there was no doubt la salle would emerge as the champ.

    Thea / Vera (from GT)
    http://livingtogetherblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wala na ako diyan pero ANIMO!!!!!

    btw, i use http://www.chellybaby.multiply.com these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THEA/VERA...thanks for dropping by =)

    CHELLE...all the way from the US of A! hahaha! I will definitely check out your Multiply site =)

    ReplyDelete