Tuesday, October 2, 2007

They're back!

I just watched the season premiere episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. I can't believe I waited this long to see these shows again!

I don't want to spoil anything for other GA and DH fans who haven't seen them yet but I just have to say these:

  • I used to hate Izzie Stevens. Now I hate her VERY VERY much!
  • I used to love Georgie but now I'm not too sure I even like him.
  • McDreamy is as dreamy as ever --- love the new cut =)
  • My interest in Mer seems to have diminished even more --- go go Lexie! =)
  • I hope Carlos and Gabbie get back together.
  • Hooray to Lynette for being brave enough to admit!
  • I just loooooooove the "new neighbor" twist! It just gives DH the kind of juicy angle it needs =)
Can't wait for next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment