Thursday, October 4, 2007

Product review : Bath and Body Desserts

I recently discovered Bath and Body Desserts, thanks to the many happy reviews that were written about it in Multiply. I was never the type to spend more than 20 minutes in the bathroom so I still don't know what convinced me to try their products. But I'm so glad that I did!

To complete the "experience" (heehee!), I ordered four different products in the same scent: Body Syrup (aka body wash), Body Scrub, After Shower/Massage Oil and Eau de Cologne. I chose the Vanilla scent because this was supposed to be their best-seller. I really made the right choice because it doesn't have the usual strong Vanilla scent and won't make you smell like a candle =p

All 4 cost me no more than P700 so that's not bad at all, eh? I love using all of them but I'm going to run out of the Bath Syrup very, very soon. I'm definitely going to get more. =)

To order from Bath and Body Desserts, visit their site and ask for Cathy. She's so easy to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment