Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pink Nails on a Slow Day



Since Sabine was home today, she naturally wanted to do stuff with me. At first, she wanted to be a teacher --- again. So I played along and answered one "quiz" and that was it. Too bad it didn't occur to me to take a photo of her. She always dresses up when she role plays. As a teacher, she was wearing a floral blazer, printed tee and tutu skirt plus my 5-inch Aldo nude stilettos. Haha. So cute!

After that, I thought of doing our nails next. I haven't tried using the OPI Pink of Hearts set that was given to me recently. This is OPI's Breast Cancer Awareness Collection for 2012. I first did Sabine's nails


I swear I didn't teach her to do this haha. It's monkey see, monkey do obviously!


Then it was my turn. I love how super easy it was to apply both. I needed just one coat of each. The colors are also very forgiving, you don't really need to clean up much after you apply them. I did my nails in the afternoon and my toes right before dinner time. :) 


Tadaaaaaa! Our mother-daughter Breast Cancer Awareness Month nails. 
Shiny, shimmery, splendid!!! How I wish Anissa had stayed at home, too. I'll do this with her this weekend. 

And speaking of splendid, my 6-year old Sabine always manages to look bonggabelles even when we're not going anywhere special. We decided to make a random visit to my SIL this afternoon and this is what she put together as outfit


So fasyon!
Taken in Serenitea where we made a quick stop for milk tea and their famous chicken chops.

It's almost the weekend, folks. Two more sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment