Friday, October 19, 2012

Zara's Organic Shirts



I've always loved them! I've already collected a few, especially of the boat necked striped ones with the  3/4 sleeves. They're so useful and so easy to wear. I pair them with anything ... shorts, jeans, a mini skirt, even dress pants sometimes. So worth the not-so-hefty price tag (price of the boat necked striped shirts is around P995.00). 

This is the shirt I'm talking about. Zara always has this style on their racks.

Photo credit : Google Images


Recently, I got these short-sleeved, v-neck versions from someone I would like to call my Fairy Godmother hee hee! In other words, they're you're regular tees. The plain one comes in many other colours. Unfortunately, I choose to wear only black, white, grey, as I'm still mourning my Dad's death. The other colors are really pretty though! 



I like that the material looks so breathable and presko.  The cut on the neck of this one is a bit low but I don't think it will be too revealing, just right. I can't wait to wear them. 

Would you believe both shirts cost only P1,100? Great deal, Zara! 

TGIF, everyone!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I have the same shirt! It's so soft! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they don't wear out easily :)

    ReplyDelete