Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Tiny Weekend Treat



I can't have too many shades of lipstick. 

Especially since I'm scheduled to start chemotherapy sessions for my early stage breast cancer in a few days. 

That's what was in my thought bubble yesterday, while I sat down in Dulcinea Power Plant Mall with N and my in-laws. I had planned on this as soon as I found out that we were going to the mall Saturday afternoon. I had also never seen the place where my friend, Sol of Digital Traincase has all her stuff. 

The take-home paper bag



And the mini-haul :) 
Addis Ababa on the left and my default NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream shade, San Paulo


P300 a pop for something that lasts soooooooooo long. 
My last tube of San Paolo is still alive and I bought it no less than 6 months ago.

I'm having a really relaxed and lazy Sunday so far. Hope you all are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment