Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rainy Wednesday



Not liking the weather today. I got invited to a bloggers' event this afternoon and it would've been my first time to go to one (because I've turned down a couple due to conflicts in schedules). But it was postponed because it's been raining non-stop since last night. 

I was looking forward to an afternoon of pampering at that event and the weather has ruined it for me. 

SIGH.


And as usual, most cities have suspended classes except for the city where my kids' school is located. Always so stressed out whenever it's raining hard because I want my kids back home and the LGU always doesn't react. In true fashion, I am still waiting for word from them even when all the others are picking their kids up from school. I guess the only advantage is that the driver doesn't have to get stuck in traffic along with other cars scrambling to get to school.

Stay dry everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment