Thursday, October 18, 2012

Grace Anatomy - my new blog



Since the weekend, I've been busy with my other blog ... the one where I decided to migrate all my breast cancer-related entries. I met and was interviewed by Cathy Babao last Friday, Oct 12 for her column in the Philippine Daily Inquirer. 

She was the one who urged me to start a new blog, which is focused on my journey with breast cancer. I really considered doing this earlier on, but I was too lazy to think about it. She convinced me that it was the wise thing to do, if I really wanted to speak to a specific group of people. 

And so ... 

Grace Anatomy was born! 

Please take the time to see my medical updates and see how God continues to bless me with His grace as I move forward and travel in the direction He has pointed me to. 

I'll continue to maintain this site for all my usual stories :)

Hope you're all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment