Friday, October 19, 2012

I'll Have a College Student in 2 Years!


I found myself in Shangri-la Mall today, totally unplanned, thanks to the really horrible Friday traffic situation in the Ortigas Area. I met up with one of my best friends for breakfast and intended to go home after. But when I saw how bad the traffic was, I decided to save on time and gasoline (well, diesel) because the kids were to be picked up at noon and it was shortly before 11am when my BFF and I parted ways. 

I went around and did my errands then I remembered that Sabine wanted a new set of colored pencils, so I went to National Bookstore. After I grabbed what I needed, I still had lots of time to kill so I went around, hoping to find a good book that I could take to my chemo sessions (yup, starting next week Tuesday). I spotted a table filled with these



College Entrance Exam reviewers! Aaaack!!! I suddenly felt a pinch in my pusong mamon because it dawned on me that I would have to buy these next year. Anissa is now 16 years old and a High School Junior. We'll be busy going to colleges and universities next year for entrance exams. Where did the time go? Seriously, I can still remember when I first held her in my arms and my OB screamed, "Oh my God, kaya naman pala hindi pwedeng normal delivery, she's huge!" SIGH!!! 

I need to start looking into Review Centers as well. Wow. This is too much to fathom right now. Time out muna boo hoo hoo!!! Don't grow up so fast, Baby 1 :( 

Too bad Lolo's no longer around to see his original baby go off into the real world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment