Friday, October 5, 2012

Pretty Cupcakes



Every now and then, I come across little things that remind me of my lack of creative talent and make me feel so ignorant about using my hands to make things. 

Today, it's these cupcakes that look too beautiful to eat! 


I've never ever seen anything like them. They look so perfect for afternoon tea. They look like they came straight out of Martha Stewart's kitchen.


KitchenAid cupcakes? How creative!


I've seen this done on cakes many times. But designer purses on cupcakes? Looks complicated!


This entire display is for staring, not eating. Haha!


As nail art. So cute! 


Ombre style, too? 


I like this because it looks and sounds so good.
Toffee Crunch Cupcake w/ Caramel Frosting. Are you craving now? 


What kind of icing is best? Icing, to me, is all the same. I love it regardless of shape, form or color.

And finally ... this is so true for a cupcake monster like yours truly


Thank God It's Friday! God bless us all.

All photos are from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment