Thursday, June 7, 2012

FX Moroccan Moisture


My hair has a new bestfriend!

Disclaimer : I'm not saying this is better than Snoe Beauty's Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil Conditioner, which I previously raved about in another post .

I didn't plan on buying this at all. I walked into the SM Department Store in Megamall one afternoon with my teenager, to meet with her BFF and BFF's Mom so they could look for costumes for their dance recital next month. I had about a half an hour to kill so I decided to go around. I ended up buying so much product for the hair and this was one of them. 

I couldn't wait to use it so I didn't wait too long and tried it out on my damp hair one Sunday. 


Yes, I blow dried my hair. But with almost no effort. I dried it and that's it, then this is how it looked. I was sooooo impressed!!! My hair looked like I spent a good half an hour fixing it, when all it had to take was around half that time. Plus, it wasn't so obvious that I need another rebonding session soon (waves did not come out, no frizzies). I was so happy I took a chance and picked this product out of all the leave-in conditioners I saw on the shelves. 

At only P399 a bottle, this is definitely worth buying. It's been part of my post-shower routine since the day I got it. Moroccan Argan Oil really works like magic on the hair. I highly recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment