Monday, June 25, 2012

Trend : Lace Shorts


I don't know about the rest of you but I've always thought that lace will never go out of style. There's so much you can do with it, really. I've always loved lace details on clothing. 

I've seen a few of these on people and lately in Zara Shangri-la Mall while I was out window shopping with my girlfriends. I really would love to own a pair or two. They look so classy.

Among the three in the photo below, I'm sort of liking the one on top. The cut is not so basic because it probably looks like a short skirt from afar, right? 





Who would've thought that a simple white shirt would look great with lace shorts? If you have legs as attractive as these, go for this look.


This is something I would totally wear. For a dressier look, pair the shorts with a sheer top like the one above. Don't forget those sky-high heels!


Throwing on a casual jacket like this one also completes the look. 


This is something I would've put together myself. Mint and white look so perfect together!

Where else have you seen lace shorts? Do tell!





No comments:

Post a Comment