Thursday, June 21, 2012

24 Days To Go!


It's going to be an exciting UAAP season, especially for the DLSU Green Archers. After a disappointing performance last year, things are looking good for these boys. I was able to catch a couple of Fil-Oil games and saw for myself how much potential this current batch has. What with the likes of Jeron Teng and Mark Tallo being in this year's roster.

I can't believe there are only 24 days before it all begins again. N and I have never missed a game and this is the one thing we both love to do. 

I'm not sure how I feel though about the games being held in the new SM MOA Arena starting this season. I think I prefer the (Smart) Araneta Coliseum. The MOA area is far and much too crowded.

NU hosts this year (owned by the SM group), that's why. 

Oh well...

Animo Lasalle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment