Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thank you, Universe


You will lose things you can't imagine losing
And you will find things you never thought you would find
No doubt the universe is unfolding exactly as it should
Even if it is unclear to you at the time

I came across this today so I just had to share
I've had two consecutive "good days" so far. I define my "good days" as cry-free days. It doesn't mean I'm missing my Dad less. It probably means I'm getting better at handling his loss. 

When I hit another "bad day", I will have the above quote to read and remind me that I can't have it good all the time, but the Universe is definitely still on my side.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of my favourite quote ... my go-to when I feel so down. "You have to believe that things aren't lost to be able to find them. Things are as real as they are in our hearts." Hang in there, Patty.

    ReplyDelete