Friday, November 2, 2012

A Laid Back Afternoon w/ Celebrity Nails


(Late post)

It was my 2nd time to call for Celebrity Nails. I wanted Mama to try them out, too, so I took advantage recently just after my first round of chemo, because she stayed in our house for 2 nights.

Sabine had to go ahead, as always. If not, I would never hear the end of it. I'd rather let her go first so that I can get my mani, pedi and massage/foot spa in peace :)



















The girls always gladly oblige, but I give them a little extra each time and I make sure Sabine uses my own nail polish to avoid be charged.




















Then finally it was time for Mama and I to relax! They start you off with a foot soak in warm water.

























No nail or cuticle murdering here. The girls are really thorough yet gentle. I can fall asleep if I want to, because I don't feel like I need to be up to watch their every move.

The nail polish selection is modest, which is how I want it. I don't want too many shades to choose from, it becomes more difficult for me!



















I ended up choosing a really safe shade of pink (it appears to be beige, but it's not). Zoya's Pandora. Like!



















I also always get 30 minutes of foot and leg reflexology after the pedi OR a foot spa when needed. My total expense for this home service pampering session is P700 before tips. If you don't feel the need for a massage, subtract about P250. I don't think it's too much to pay, for the convenience of not leaving your home, getting stuck in traffic and looking for parking space. 

Go to their Facebook page to get their contact details and look at their packages


Since this is a late post, I'm now due for a mani-pedi. They're coming tonight :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment