Saturday, November 3, 2012

Holiday Find : Pompom Wrapping Paper


On this quiet Saturday morning, while Sabine is still happily snoring right next to me, and while N is already busy with his Mr. Handyman stuff in the garage, I decided to re-visit a site I haven't been to in a while. I kinda wanna faint!!! 

Behold from Anthropologie!

Handpainted Pompom Wrapping Paper, $18 for a set of 3 
Also in blue



And in super bright, super bold red! Love!!!

At $18 a set, that's around over 700 in Philippine Pesos, which means each piece would cost more than P200. Would you buy these? Maybe I will --- but use them for immediately family. I have a tiny family, remember? Hehe. Expensive for gift wrapping paper but really really cool, don't you think? Those little pom poms are so cute to look at. Would love to get my hands on those other trimmings too. 

Do you think this can be your very own DIY project? 

No comments:

Post a Comment