Saturday, November 3, 2012

Make Mine Mint


It's been months since I first wanted to try mint nail polish. I tried to look for my own bottle, was told that Revlon had the perfect shade. But everywhere I went, this color was not on the shelf. I gave up. 




I also found other brands that carry this shade. Essie and China Glaze each have their versions. But they were also so hard to find.

I got excited when I looked into my nail tech's basket of nail polish bottles and saw something minty!


But please don't ask me what the brand is, because I totally forgot. It's some unknown Korean brand. Or at least, I've never heard of it before. The brand is also not sold locally. The nail tech (from Celebrity Nails), brought a few other shades under the same brand and they looked really nice, too.

Two coats and it looks great! 


No comments:

Post a Comment