Wednesday, November 7, 2012

PaPillo Fine Stationers Trunk Show


Paper is love. I've said that a million times before. That's why I still keep a stash of stationery, note cards, gift tags, memo pads. I love to write with my hand despite my dependence on my Macbook and technology. I'd like to share this event that's happening this weekend, for all of you who are like me --- more traditional than modern, when it comes to letter-writing. 


PaPillo Fine Stationers is owned by Trish Panlilio. They carry a huge selection of designs for invitations, gift tags, note cards, thank you cards and more. The magic word : PAPER! :) This is a one-day trunk show so if you're on the look out for personalized paper items for yourself or to give away as Christmas gifts, I suggest you drop by to see what Trish has to offer. I've seen her products (more about that later) and I was impressed. 

You can also go to her website : http://papillofinestationers.com (which is so cute, btw). 

Happy Paper Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment