Thursday, September 13, 2007

Angel Hair Aglio Olio


I was in a VERY RARE mood last night. I actually cooked dinner! Nothing fancy but both Neal and Anissa requested for it and I'm extremely proud for having pulled it off because they loved it.

For someone who doesn't spend more than 10 minutes in the kitchen, this is a major achievement hahaha!

I guessed the recipe based on the many times I've had this in restaurants. It's my favorite kind of pasta because it's simple but really tasty. I also like a lot of garlic in my food so this was the perfect choice. Next time, I might add either mushrooms or Hungarian Sausage just to makes things more interesting I served mine last night with Focaccia Bread which, of course, had to be eaten dipped in Balsamic Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Parmesan Cheese.

The satisfaction on their faces were enough to make this trying hard amateur happy

No comments:

Post a Comment