Monday, September 24, 2007

Restaurant Review : Shanghai Bistro

Been to this place a few times already with my family but this is my first review. My family (particularly DF) loves Chinese food and this is one of the places we usually end up in when we're too lazy to think of where to eat. I've had better Chinese food and I can think of a few other places I would prefer over this but Shanghai Bistro in Eastwood isn't all that bad. For one, we've never had any service-related problems in this place, no matter how crowded it is sometimes.


For starters...we had house tea and this Spicy Seaweed appetizer which I had too much of because it was really so good!


Platter of Cold Cuts


Hotpot : Chicken and Okra - a bit oily but yummy nevertheless


Yangchow Fried Rice


Broccoli and Mushroom in Oyster Sauce


Sizzling Seafood with Kailan


Steamed Kailan with Garlic

Shanghai Bistro is located at Eastwood's Citywalk 2

3 comments:

  1. jeez, you make me hungry... sarap cold cuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how does this place compare to other chinese restos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, docchef. I would rate it a 6 or 7. It's not bad at all, not trying hard like some other Chinese restos I know. Probably because they have Chinese cooks hired directly from HK. But I can think of a few other restos that serve better Chinese food =)

    Thanks for dropping by. I'm linking your blog, if you don't mind. My family loves to eat!

    ReplyDelete