Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Restaurant Review : Mezzaluna

I can't believe I forgot to blog about this here! We had dinner again in Serendra a couple of weekends ago and this time we tried Mezzaluna, located right before you cross over to Bonifacio High Street and beside Sonja's Cupcakes.

I'd have to say, this was the best meal I've had so far in Serendra! I've never given a restaurant five stars before but this place definitely deserves the perfect rating =)


The complimentary bread basket --- I can still remember how good this smelled. I think I stuffed myself with all the bread, plus my favorite olive oil/balsamic vinegar/parmesan cheese combination dip.


Handmade Saffron Linguini - the sauce was served on the side and was so good to eat on its own!


Beef Tenderloin and Pork Belly which DH and I shared. There are no words to describe them!


Chilean Sea Bass


The perfect ending : Flourless Chocolate Cake and Praline Ice Cream

I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT HERE AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment