Friday, July 6, 2007

In love with flip flops

I don't remember how I got addicted to Havaianas. All I know is once I started buying them, there was no stopping me!

GirlTalk was instrumental in nurturing this addiction. I met other girls who were in love with the Brazil-made flops and we eventually formed a group. We are now known as Havies. Girls who share the same passion and love for Havaianas.

I became even more addicted to them when I stopped working because these are all I can wear for now. Technically, they're not shoes he he! But very difficult to resist nonetheless! I don't know how many pairs I currently have. I'm not a collector though, unlike some of my co-addicts who really go all out to collect all the styles available.

These new colors are in my wishlist

Slim Stripes in Golden Sun



Slim Season White

I stole these photos from the website of my fellow Havie, Gee (thanks dear!) who takes orders for Havaianas among other things. I am so CLOSE to ordering these two styles from her! Somebody stop me! Ha ha!

3 comments:

  1. I WON'T stop you hahaha! =p Go na sa Slim Season White now! Ü Haaay ganda talaga ng 2008 collection nakakabutas ng bulsa. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would I expect a fellow addict to stop me? Wahahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All The flip flops in your blog are really nice....Slim Stripes in Golden Sun was really looking so cute.......
    cheers,
    Rosy.
    ---------------------
    http://www.withcrystalsandstones.net/

    ReplyDelete