Friday, November 23, 2007

This was so worth the wait!

It's been about 2 weeks since I first "met" and tried those super delicious cupcakes from The Sweet Life by Ange. That's a long time to wait for a 2nd serving and I remember complaining every now and then about not being able to have any. Thanks to Neal for asking me to go on a last-minute errand, I found a way out of the house and an excuse to go to Power Plant I had to go to the Globe Business Center there to pay for his bill anyway so I took advantage and dropped by the basement and there it was!!!






Their frozen brazo de mercedes --- Sweet Surrender
I had very selfish reasons for buying the 4x8 (costs PHP300) size of this. I told everyone else at home that this was for them because I secretly hoped they would not touch my cupcakes with a 10-foot pole haha!

I almost finished off their free samples!





The 3 flavors above are what I got (2 of each) to take home with me


I can tell it's going to be one hell of a great weekend!!!
I hope you enjoy yours, too

No comments:

Post a Comment