Thursday, November 1, 2007

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree


I made a huge mistake when I told Anissa that I ordered these shoes for her from OLD NAVY
I was right...she loves the wedge heels on this one!


Gives her that grown up feeling, I guess. I told her that the shoes will be here (along with the metallic gold Mary Janes I got for Sabine, but can't find a picture of those anymore) in a few weeks. Guess what she asked me next?

MOM, CAN YOU BUY MORE? LET ME LOOK AT THE WEBSITE AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF I SEE ANYTHING.

How could I refuse? She's my first-born and will naturally gravitate towards the things I love. And it's not just about genetics. It's all about setting an example and my "examples" are in several cabinets in the TV room hahahahahaha!

Good thing she only found one style she really, really likes and it's this







She currently has a thing for blacks, don't ask me why. Unfortunately, this style doesn't come in youth sizes, only girls. That's my problem now. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET NICE SKIMMERS FOR HER LOCALLY? Skechers perhaps? As far as I know, local brands only have adult sizes.

For Sabine, I am thinking of getting any of these or may both hehehe...


Oh to be a shoe hag! I'm glad I have girls. They'll understand my constant craving for new pairs and will always be my allies =)


2 comments:

  1. janeloveswater...thanks for the suggestion although I think the smallest size would still be a bit big for my daughter. Will check them out just the same =)

    ReplyDelete