Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Trend spotting

I was browsing through People, one of my favorite websites because I wanted to check on who's wearing what. I found these in the "Would you wear these trends?" section and I say YES to all!


White Buttondown Shirt and Black Skirt
LOVE THIS! I especially like what Jessica Alba's wearing. The burgundy clutch and pumps were a really good move. I would wear something like this to a client presentation or a board meeting. Gives you additional points for looking so put together.


Jewelled Necklines
The white dress looks to-die-for! Now if only I could get rid of my post-childbirth bulge hehe!


Turquoise Dresses
I don't have too many blues in my closet. But I'll definitely go for this pretty shade because it's such a happy one.


Grey Sheaths
Another classic! If you're not a fan of the color black, then the next best thing is a Little Grey Dress just like any of these. Maybe I should ask La Ropa Barato to make me one for work hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment