Saturday, November 10, 2007

What I did for love...


Yesterday, I braved this




To get these



I'm still extremeley disappointed about not being able to get my cupcakes in Rockwell yesterday, I just had to do something to satisfy this uncontrollable craving for sweets! I'm wondering why on earth I suddenly developed a sweet tooth. Never used to have one.

Anyway, I had a 130pm meeting in the Greenhills area so I thought of driving through Krispy Kreme before going home. Guess what...it took me HALF AN HOUR to 45 minutes to get to the drive-thru window and I only came from right across the commercial center along Ortigas Avenue. Whatever! Atleast my sweet tooth is happy for now. I'm still craving for those cupcakes though. Oh well...I suppose it won't hurt to drop by Power Plant tomorrow to grab some.

No comments:

Post a Comment