Saturday, November 10, 2007

Shoe hunting!

So after that major disappointment I felt upon discovering that I couldn't get my Sweet Life cupcakes today, I diverted my attention to our next agenda.

Elsa and I scoured almost all the shoe stores in the mall and I found quite a number of interesting pairs:


ZARA Perforated Peeptoes


ZARA 2-toned cap toes


ZARA Peeptoes (kinda liked these but they were too high)

And I saw these really cute flats as well (among others):

Bejewelled Satin Ballerinas --- perfect for the coming holidays!


In Chanel colors, too!

But the pair I really really fell in love with?



The Jobina sandal from ALDO
They're very simple but they made my feet look like a million bucks!
Did I buy them? NO. Not yet, but that's another story altogether

After I got home tonight, I went to Girltalk because I remember seeing an Aldo thread somewhere. I found it and browsed through it and was both shocked and relieved when I read that a lot of the girls there don't like this brand because their shoes murder your feet

It's okay...I have exactly one more week to find the perfect pair of black work shoes.
Can't wait 'til my next shoe hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment