Sunday, August 21, 2011

Helpful tips


I've been reading up on work-related stuff lately. I was a full time Sales and Marketing professional for over 2 decades until I decided to focus on being a full time Mom and partner. Although I now enjoy a pressure-free life, I never stopped wanting to learn.

One thing that I've been thinking about is going into business. I've never managed anything bigger than an online store. I did that for over a year after I gave birth to my youngest child, and let it go when I went back to corporate life.

While looking for topics online, I chanced upon this website and I have to admit, I never really spent much time reading up on Entrepreneurship, much less Venture Capital-related articles.

Both Sides of the Table is a startup blog which brought me to unfamiliar territory, yet I found myself clicking endlessly on the topics there.

Mark Suster, the blog's author/owner, provides in-depth information and valuable tips for those who are interested in starting a VC. From sourcing funds to using social media platforms to sales & marketing advice. He obviously knows what he's talking about.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment