Monday, August 1, 2011

If money was not an issue


I thought that this should be a good way to start the week. Positive thoughts and dreaming about what could be. I once wrote about the things I would do if I won the lotto. This entry is a spin-off of that one, with a list of things I would immediately do if one day, the sky becomes the limit ...

TRAVEL

Abroad, thrice a year - sem break, Christmas break and summer vacation
To places we've never been as a family

Beijing, China

Sydney, Australia

Greece

Italy

Paris, France

And more!

BUY A CONDO or LOFT IN MANHATTAN

With panoramic and breathtaking Central Park and Skyline views
Now that's what waking up in the mornings should be all about, don't you think?!

BUY A VACATION HOME IN THE HAMPTONS
A modest one, if that's even possible LOL


So I can spend my summers ala Serena and Blair haha!


BUILD A SPA AT HOME and HIRE A LIVE-IN MASSEUSE
Sounds Perfect! I'm sure I'd be spending a lot of time in here.



REDECORATE THE GIRLS' BEDROOMS

Music-themed for Anissa

Barbie for Sabine. How cute!

REBUILD OUR KITCHEN
To hopefully motivate me to be in it more



And no, I didn't forget ... stuff for me and me alone


IWC Portofino Chrono (okay, one for Neal too)


Hublot Big Bang

Balenciaga Arena Classic Bracelet in ALL colors

I can seriously spend the entire morning thinking of things to include in this list but I'll stop before I switch from positive to self-pity mode. That was an enjoyable exercise though. And I'm glad I documented it because I need to believe that one day, it will all happen!

What would YOU do if money wasn't an issue?

Here's wishing your week will be filled with good vibes!




No comments:

Post a Comment