Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Haircut day for the girls


The girls were united when they told me they wanted shorter hair. So on Friday night, after school, we headed to Emphasis Salon in Rockwell. This is where Neal has been going for many years now. His stylist, Mary, also cut the girls' hair.


I was so tempted to get something done instead of just sitting around and waiting for all three of them. But I've vowed to grow my hair just a little bit more so I can add more layers to it.

The girls were so happy with their new hairstyles


I promised Mary that on Neal's next appointment (which should be about a month from now), I would go with him and let her style my hair. Gulp. That translates to disloyalty to my stylist of about 2 1/2 years now. But I really loved the way Mary cut the girls' hair so I'm definitely going back.




2 comments:

  1. I would have to agree. In fact, I was kind of tempted to ask the stylist to do the same thing with my hair LOL!

    ReplyDelete