Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm a white tee & jeans kinda gal



After wearing corporate outfits 5 out of 7 days for more than 2 decades, I've seriously gotten tired of it. I'm so glad I now get the chance to wear whatever I want, whether it's a weekday or not. When it comes to casual wear, I'm definitely a denim person. Shorts, pants or a mini skirt. Anything, as long as it's denim.

Here's a typical everyday get-up for me ...

Jeans from The Gap (straight cut but I like to make them look like boyfriend jeans minus the super loose fit), Tom's Glitter in black, printed canvas belt from Old Navy and a super comfy white t-shirt which I bought online for *drumroll* P250.00. Nylon tote from Marc by Marc Jacobs w/c I got from the flagship store in HK.

Even when I was still a working Mom, I refused to wear heels on weekends. Reason being, I was in heels the entire week and I wanted my feet to get that much-deserved respite. Being a stay-at-home Mom/part time consultant has allowed me the luxury of not wearing heels at all. I'm not sure I can still pull them off.

Note : this white shirt is so comfortable. I've had it washed a few times and it still looks like I just bought it. Makes me wanna go back to the seller and get a couple more colors. She has them in about 7 or 8. Check her out in Facebook, do a search for Fashion Dime.

Hope everyone's having a good week so far!


2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for comfy clothes too! I don't wear heels at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love being all dressed up, even if I'm not going anywhere special. I guess it's the age factor that's to be blamed, too, in my case :)

    ReplyDelete