Friday, May 4, 2012

Benjamin Bratt : I heart you


One of the TV shows I follow is Private Practice. Reason I started watching this is I wanted to know what would happen to Dr. Addison Montgomery (ex Shepherd) after she left Seattle Grace on Grey's Anatomy. All this time, I thought Pete Wilder (Tim Daly's character) was the cutest on the show.


He still is. But ...

Guess who walked into the show and decided to stay?


BENJAMIN BRATT that's who

OMG, the day I first saw him in Private Practice was they day I swooned after a very long time

How any guy can manage to look this good at 48 years old is beyond me. 
He looks amazing doesn't he? I wonder if Julia Roberts regrets letting him go haha.

Unfortunately, I read somewhere that the show is nearing its end. If it's true, I'm really gonna miss it.
AND HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment