Friday, May 11, 2012

New flats from Gold Dot


My 2nd time to order from Gold Dot. The first time was for my niece and I loved the service, really professional and efficient. I'm subscribed to their newsletter so I get to see all their new designs. 

The first time I saw their Fritz Loafers (in tribal print), I knew I had to have a pair


A few direct messages on Twitter later, my reservation was in place. It was selling like hotcakes!

Then the other day, they arrived at my doorstep


They're even nicer in real life and I feel like I'm wearing slippers.
Plus the price (Php950 inclusive of shipping) didn't put a dent on my wallet. 
So glad I reserved mine right away because they're all sold out. 

Gold Dot is proudly Pinoy-made.
Check out their online store at http://golddot.com.ph

2 comments: