Saturday, May 5, 2012

Food Discovery : Merry Moo Ice Cream


I went around Eastwood Mall after lunch today because Mother Goose asked me to grab a couple of multi-grain loaves for her and Father Goose. I was sleepy from that heavy lunch in Dampa (Libis) but I was looking for something sweet to eat (what's new?). 

I noticed that there were several people blocking my view of this particular stall. It obviously meant that whatever they were selling there must have been good. I craned my neck to see what the fuss was all about. I originally wanted some meringue so when I found out that it was ice cream, I was slightly disappointed. But I was sleepy and didn't want to go around anymore. Ice cream will do.

I asked the girl what their best-selling flavor is and she recommended Sea Salt Caramel. The name sounds strange and I almost judged it prematurely. I asked her if I could sample it. I did. 

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

I never imagined that caramel and salt could go well together. I'm not a huge fan of caramel, so the sea salt flavor really balanced things off. For P70 a scoop, not bad at all. Especially since the size of the scoop is really generous. I can't wait to try their other flavors, but I'm sure I'll keep going back to this one. I didn't hear about Merry Moo before today. Turns out, they've always been in Mercato. No wonder. I've never ever been to Mercato (LOSER). 

Merry Moo is also homemade. Wow!!!

They're in Eastwood Mall on weekends only, by the way. 

I hope you're all enjoying this rainy weekend, so far. 
I love the cool weather for a change!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting! Hope you can try our other flavors! :D

    ReplyDelete