Saturday, May 5, 2012

My ZALORA Wishlist


I signed up for a Zalora account almost the minute they made their presence felt. Lately, I've been more interested in online shopping than walking around the mall looking for good buys. It probably has a lot to do with age and the fact that I'm not as patient as I used to be. My laptop is attached to me all the time anyway. 

When Zalora announced this ongoing contest, I made a mental note to start working on my entry soon.

It wasn't easy making a shortlist of things I want in my wishlist. I had to pick just 5 items out of the many you can find in their website. In fact, this list was revised many times over before I finally said,
"this is it!".

Wish #1 : Anthology Shoes' Cannes Ballet Flats
I already own a few pairs from this amazing local brand and I don't mind adding one more.
Wish #2 : Made U Look Gray 3/4 Sleeved Maxi Dress 
This dress is so flexible. I can wear it during the daytime for lunch with girlfriends and just throw on the appropriate accessories for a fancy dinner that same day.


Wish #3: Wanderlust Ruffled 1-pc Swimsuit
Obviously for next year, because summer will be over shortly. I just love the ruffles because they'll conceal what needs to stay hidden. :)



Wish #4 : Otterbox Commuter Case in Deep Teal
I've blogged a few times about cases since the time I switched to an iPhone 4s. Otterbox has always been my last choice because their cases are bulky. But this isn't, and what's not to love about the color? It's not too loud but noticeable enough. 


Lastly ... 

Wish #5 : Tretorn Skymra Canvas Sneakers
I'd always oggle at the white one every time I see it at the mall. Zalora doesn't have it in white so this neutral color is the next best thing. I'll be ready for the rainy days with this!

So there you have it. How I wish I could add more but these 5 would have to be my most wanted from the hundreds of listings in Zalora. If any of you don't have an account yet, I suggest you open one right after leaving this page. Here's a bit of help


And now it's time for Lady Luck to do her job
*Fingers and toes crossed*




No comments:

Post a Comment