Friday, September 7, 2012

Last Monday ...


It's been a busy week, I almost forgot to say thank you to these girls!


Prayer warriors : Havaianas Division hee hee!

Unfortunately, not everyone could be present at this get-together. The last time this group was complete was ... last year? Next time, next time!

We chose one of our old reliables, Cookbook Kitchen, the original branch in San Juan which is a 10-minute drive from the house.

I would usually order the Parmesan Crusted Fish then rice but this time I opted for something really simple but still one of my favorite dishes 


Pasta Aglio E Olio yum yum!

Sadly, it was "eat and run" for me that day because I had an important meeting at 2pm all the way in Quezon City. I guess I'll see this set of friends again when I'm good to go after my surgery. 

In the meantime, thank you thank you and I love you girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment