Monday, September 10, 2012

Sabine Loves to Write


Actually, both my girls do. But Anissa is a lot less expressive with her feelings. Sabine, on the other hand, is the really opinionated one. She also is not afraid to tell you how she feels, good or bad. Many times, she likes to put it all down on paper. 


She gave me this yesterday and I'm thinking, this is probably her way of coping with the anxiety of knowing that I'll be away for a few days. Every now and then, she would ask me, 
"Mommy, how many more days 'til you go inside the hospital?" Awwwww.

Anissa totally understands that I won't be around during her exam week. She's 16, knows how to study by herself and can get by without my help ( she would have to teach me so I can teach her, that's what she said hahaha). 

I'm feeling a bit anxious myself. I haven't been away from my family for about 2 years, since I quit being a working Mom and decided to stay at home. It's going to be the longest 4 days of my life (hopefully, no more than that) and I'm praying for strength! 

No comments:

Post a Comment