Saturday, September 22, 2012

SIX


6 is the number of women (mostly friends) who have reached out to me to let me know that they're going to have their breasts checked from now on. YAY!!!

I'm not going to turn hard core preacher about getting annual mammograms, because I know how irritating that is. Nothing and no one was able to convince me to have my breasts checked. Ultimately, it's really the person's choice. I can only hope that the women in my circle (especially those who are predisposed to breast cancer) will be inspired --- or scared haha --- enough to take the next important step towards early detection. 

This photo is so funny but so true! 

I hope we all have an awesome and uneventful weekend! 

Excited to watch the UAAP Cheerdance Competition on TV later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment