Thursday, September 20, 2012

SPAritual's In Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Collection


This arrived right before I checked into the hospital. I got so excited when I opened the box because the brand SPARITUAL is something I've tried a few times and I love that it's natural and organic.


Thanks, Pammy, the nail polish Queen! I am so humbled haha! No, seriously this really made me tear up *sniff sniff*. You are so thoughtful and sweet! :) 


Today, I finally got to use one of these 2 shades from SPARITUAL's In Pink for  Breast Cancer Awareness Collection. Left : Laughing in Pink and Right : Loving in Pink. Can you guess which one I chose? 


I had a well-deserved and badly-needed home service manicure, pedicure and 30-minute tension release massage (on my feet and legs) c/o Celebrity Nails today. I've forgotten how good this feels. 


Unfortunately, I didn't get to doze off like I normally do, because I couldn't stretch out on the La-Z Boy. Not good for the stitches on the tummy. :(  I enjoyed every bit of the massage nonetheless.

It took a few seconds for me to decide which of the two shades to pick


I went for Laughing in Pink. LOVE IT!!!

I wish I had somewhere special to go haha. The metallic finish is sooooo pretty and is perfect for an evening affair, formal or otherwise. 

Thanks again, Pammy!!! Much love back! 

(Yup, she is the addict behind Polish Police )

No comments:

Post a Comment