Thursday, September 6, 2012

More Gifts!


Friends have been making their presence felt. I am so blessed to be thought of and prayed for (I keep saying this, sorry, it's just so unbelievable at times). 

Last Monday, N and I got home and found this. It's a really beautiful fruit bouquet from my friend Alan and his wife, Noeme ... owners of FruiQuet. Please click on the link to visit their official website. Yes, I am plugging this on the side because their fruit bouquets are such a treat to receive! 


Another surprise came the very next day, after arriving from meetings with my surgeons.
It's the OPI PInk of Hearts 2012 for Breast Cancer Awareness awwwwww!
Thanks to Sol, Paul and Colette for your thoughtfulness and your prayers.


Sol and Paul's DigitalTraincase has always been my "go to" website for NYX and Milani cosmetics, as well as famous nail polish brands like Essie, China Glaze and OPI. They're selling this set on-hand and not on pre-order basis, if anyone's interested.

I am spoiled :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment