Sunday, September 9, 2012

Beautiful Prayer



It is the hardest thing to do. But it always makes you feel better when you do it.

Give THANKS even when life is beating the sh*t out of you

Thank you Lord for all the trials, they bear lessons that deepen my faith in You.

Thank you Lord for my suffering, they bring me close to Your suffering and unite me more with others who suffer as well.

Thank you for prolonged waitings, these allow me to practice patience and a greater trust in You.

Thank you for my friends and family, they either test and purify me or help me bear my cross more lightly.

Thank you for Your grace, without which, I will stay in pain and misery all the days of my life.

Thank you for all the miracles and blessings, may I always praise, honor and adore Your Most Holy Name.
 

My Mom shared this prayer to me. Try reciting until you get used to it, even if you don't have an ongoing crisis as huge as mine. When you do pray it, try not to look all crushed. :) 

HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL! God bless everyone of us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment