Saturday, January 12, 2013

Aquasana Finally!



This has been on my "to buy" list for sometime now. I vowed to look into it right after my chemo treatments are over, as part of the whole lifestyle change series yeah. But I guess when things are meant to happen your way because you deserve it, they really do happen.

One day on Twitter, I chanced upon an announcement. Crashtestmommies was running a contest and one of the prizes was an Aquasana Shower Filter. I knew I had to join! Those who joined actually had to choose which prize they wanted from the list. It was a no-brainer for me. I didn't even think of trying to get any of the other stuff they were giving away. 

The giveaway ran for a few weeks and just when we were all welcoming 2013, guess what happened? 

Click on this link to see proof hahaha!


(Sidenote on Crashtestmommies.com : this is a really genius website put together by 3 Mommy bloggers, namely : OcMomInManila, ManilaMommy and ThePaintersWife. The goal is to write reviews on products to help other Moms (and whoever else really) decide. Buy or no buy? Deal or no deal? What a great idea, diba?)

Sorry I had to say that I WON part repeatedly. I had to literally pinch myself when I was told. It's cause (and I've said it before) I was never lucky when it came to raffles and contests. Never ever ever. This is why I never bothered to join these things until last year. But hey, when I started joining, I also started winning. So I guess it was my mindset that was shot from the start (boo to the old me!). 'Cause look at what happened again. Thank you, Universe! 

As if that wasn't enough, I later on received a message from Mommy Blogger Kris, also known as OCMominManila, who happens to be Aquasana's local distributor (I hope I got the title right). Knowing about my breast cancer diagnosis last year, she very generously informed me that she was giving me an upgrade on the filter system I was getting. Wow! What did I do to deserve that?! 

I'll blog about how it all went later on ... the coordination, the installation and finally usage maybe after a week or two? So excited to use it for the first time today. In fact, now na! 

See y'all later! 

P.S.
If this entry has gotten you interested in getting a shower filter for your home, head on over to 
the Aquasana Store to check your options. I'm almost sure you'll find the one that's right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment