Thursday, June 26, 2008

I was this close!


When my cousin, Marla and I agreed that we would meet up for lunch today at Angel's Kitchen in Greenhills, I had no idea that the Konbini Store (which sells the famous Royce Chocolates) was right next door! I remember being told that it was along Annapolis St., not Connecticut. So I was pleasantly surprised to see it upon parking my car outside.

After our lunch, Marla and I went over to Konbini. She to grab packs of Japanse pasta sauce which son Gabbie loves and I to snag a box of Royce's Chocolate-covered potato chips. Guess what??? They were out of stock! The store had everything except the one thing I really wanted. Even if I've tried a few of their other variants before, the chips were what I really really wanted to take home.

I was so disappointed I didn't even feel like taking photos of the other chocolates in their freezer to post here. I was told that their deliveries come in once a week on Wednesdays (that was just yesterday!). Does that mean I need to be there early next Wednesday to make sure I'm first in line???

Grrrr.....
Photo credit : DessertComesFirst

No comments:

Post a Comment