Sunday, June 29, 2008

Curiosity killed the cat

I shouldn't have read it. But I'm a total sucker and I never learn. My curiosity has gotten me into trouble before and I just never ever learn. DH slightly freaked when he learned how seriously I was taking this and said I should be ashamed of myself for allowing my faith to be shaken by something like it. I tried to defend myself by saying that I don't and never really believed in prophecies...just that earthquakes are really my greatest fear and if there's anything that can turn me into a coward, no doubt earthquakes are it! But he didn't buy it. He said, no matter what I say the bottomline is I HAVE NO FAITH period.
And maybe he's right...

Click on this link to see what I'm talking about

BUT only if you're absolutely sure your faith is stronger than mine

1 comment: