Friday, June 20, 2008

Help me understand

I need to see the reason, if there is one, behind all of these...

15-year old Mom throws newborn out of speeding taxi

Baby girl dies after being hurled from 9th floor

In a separate incident, a mother killed her child by holding its head down into an open sewer. And in Australia, 1 1/2 yr old twins were found dead in their home --- from starvation.

I can't imagine what went through these people's minds while they committed these crimes or what pushed them to do it in the first place. I don't think even POVERTY will ever make me want to take the life of my own flesh and blood or anyone else for that matter. Maybe it's POST PARTUM DEPRESSION and if it is, that's alarming. Anyone can suffer from it. Thank God I never went through it with my girls.

I know I'm not GOD but these acts are totally UNTHINKABLE. I would like to see these people suffer dearly for what they've done and I hope their children can forgive them in the after-life.

No comments:

Post a Comment