Thursday, June 19, 2008

Quickie get-together over ice cream

Good friend, Smile is here from HK on a very short trip so as usual, we all made sure to meet up for some long overdue chikahan. The girls had dinner first in Pepper Lunch but I wasn't feeling well today so I skipped that and went straight to dessert!


The Ice Cream Bar by Fruits in Ice Cream at the JOYA in Rockwell


My happy girls while going over the menu


Anissa's Caramel Sundae


My DM had 2 scoops of their Red Munggo flavor


My Strawberry Shortcake (Strawberry is my favorite FIC flavor)


The unbeatables reunited - Pia, Smile and Patty


And the entire gang
Too bad time always seems to fly so fast when I'm with them
Bon Voyage, Smile and see you next month!

The Ice Cream Bar is located at the JOYA Tower, JOYA Drive
in Rockwell (outside Power Plant Mall)

2 comments:

  1. the caramel sundae looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was good! My daughter finished hers in no time. I tried it though and I didn't like the whipped cream too much. It tasted a lot like milk (which I'm not fond of). I prefer the sweeter kind.

    ReplyDelete